Jet lag is a gift. The quiet of the early morning is a playground for my active mind and twirling spirit.
My excitement for my first full day in Astorp, Sweden will quickly overpower my initial everything so I better list before the sun comes up.
1. Lush. It is raining and cool and green. Astorp feels part rural, part suburban. I fully expect to see a chicken cross the road from where I sit in the kitchen, but then my course corrects when a Volvo wagon drives by.
2. Impeccable design everywhere. Clean, organized, practical, yet very cozy. Even the food packaging is obsessive compulsive. Anna’s home is beautiful and comfortable; I love it.
3. I never want to question the purpose of my life again. I promise myself that I will always ask for help when I need light brought to darkness.
4. I have a tremendous appreciation for each person with whom I have discussed this journey – not a single person has been discouraging. Not one. Thank you so much.
5. I am an explorer, a communicator, a seeker. Curiosity is renewed.
6. My faith has never been stronger. My desire to give thanks has never been stronger.
Starting to get sleepy. Perfect.